Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kitchen Challenge 1: Breakfast Bonanza (Winner and a Recipe)

Kitchen Challenge 1 (Breakfast Bonanza) is officially over.



And the winner is. . . Denise! She whipped up some French Toast Souffle.


Just for fun I thought I'd finish off the challenge with one of my favorite breakfast recipes.

From my Mother-in-Law
Overnight Sticky Buns



1/2 C pecans
16 frozen white dinner rolls (I use Rhodes)
Butterscotch pudding - Small box (NOT instant)
1/2 C melted butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 C brown sugar

1. Spray bottom of bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan.
3. Add frozen rolls.
4. Sprinkle pudding mixture over rolls.
5. Pour mixture of butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar over rolls.
6. Sit in oven over night.
7. Remove rolls and preheat oven to 350.
8. Bake at 25 minutes.
9. Flip pan carefully on to a large plate.

2 comments:

  1. You're kidding! I won even though I almost burned down my house? LOL! That is awesome. Thanks so much.

    Those sticky buns will be on my breakfast menu next week. They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete