Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 35: Roasted Potato Wedges

The week has gotten off to a crazy start, so this is the very best I can offer you. Roasted Potato Wedges - a recipe and a really terrible picture.

Roasted Potato Wedges
from Pioneer Woman Cooks

Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Serves 2

Potatoes (Russets, 4 medium-sized)
1/4 C olive oil
2 Tbsp melted butter
3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1 tsp dried parsley

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Wash potatoes. Cut potatoes into wedges.

Toss with oil, butter, salt, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and parsley.

Toast for 15 minutes on a cookie sheet.

Shake around. Stir.

Roast for another 20 minutes.

Serve immediately.



My notes:

Combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl. Add the potatoes and toss. I didn't do this. I mixed it all on the pan which resulted in lots of extra olive oil and butter sitting on the pan, smoking up my oven. Super quick and easy side dish.

I'm always looking for side dishes - healthy, easy side dishes. I will add this to my permanent rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment